Promoted to Lead Technical Support Representative
From July 2009 to November 2011, I was the Lead Technical Support Representative for El Fresko Technologies and my job duties included:
- Managed a team of technical support representatives to prioritize customer support cases.
- Managed office network of switches, firewall, and internal and external servers.
- Ensured that all customer issues were dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- Handled tier 3 technical support cases for our customer base.
- Lead software testing for MO-SOL 10.0 software product.
- Provided support for El Fresko Technologies website including launching a completely new and updated website.
- Worked with our QA Lead to help with manual software testing of MagnaStor during it’s pre-alpha and alpha stages of development.
- Worked with our software developers and QA lead to develop a series of automated tests for MagnaStor using the Win32 file API and bash scripts.
- Introduced Watir to the QA team and lead development and implementation of tests for MagnaStor’s front end web interface.
- Wrote documentation for MagnaStor product.