Became a Software QA Consultant
From March 2012 to December 2014, I consulted for El Fresko Technologies as a Software Quality Assurance Consultant where my duties included:
- Managed and maintained internal and external servers with an emphasis on up-time and reducing
costs including a server migration that saved a significant dollar value.
- Handled building releases for MagnaStor and Unity software products.
- Oversaw automated and manual testing for MagnaStor and Unity software products.
- Managed and developed installer for MagnaStor and Unity software products.
- Supported hardware and software required for testing lab.
- Provided software support for MagnaStor and Unity software products including customer consultations and software support.
- Oversaw changes to internal issue tracker moving from a PostgreSQL database to a SQLite database.