Started work as a QA Analyst
From February 2015 to May 2017, my duties at Solium included:
- Developing, maintaining, and executing manual tests to support Shareworks.
- Wrote Selenium IDE tests to aid in manual testing.
- Wrote test scripts for automation engineers to automate into automated tests.
- Reviewed automated test scripts to insure proper coverage of features.
- Overseeing site builds and deployments for testing environments.
- Involved in troubleshooting client issues and participated in testing for our weekly patch process insuring deadlines were met.
- Documenting testing via test scripts and test cases.
- Worked with developers and project managers to insure proper acceptance criteria on new features.
- Researched improvements to QA process including presentation on BrowserSync.