Promoted to a Software Development Manager
In March 2019, I was moved to the role of Software Development Manager at Solium. This move was to allow for better delivery of software. My current duties include:
- Responsible for the scheduling, planning and delivery of several teams of developers and QA analysts.
- Insuring the overall quality of the Shareworks product.
- Leading, mentoring, and developing the product team at Solium with a focus on software quality.
- Coaching new developers and QA team members on agile processes.
- Being involved in the hiring and training of new members to the QA team.
- Developed and maintained training materials and documentation around the QA process for the product team as a whole.
- Provided testing support and co
- ordinated testing of high
- priority or high
- visibility items in Shareworks.
- Worked closely with client’s UAT (user
- acceptance testing) team supporting their testing efforts and liaising between them and our internal QA and development teams.